Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm so slack lol

yeah could I do a better job of blogging? lol Its been a busy week here like usual, talking kids to school, playing with my punkin and of course checking out facebook when I can, it was an early morning for me today I was at work by 5am and home by 8 so Mark could take off to a meeting he had, the kids got up and we went right back to work to grocery shop lol! I was busy tagging a bunch of clothes today that I am consigning so my couch looks like a tornado hit it ugh I hate messes but at least the stuff will be gone Monday when I drop it off. Well when Mark got home he had a great idea of re-arranging our bedroom furniture we were in need of a change in there I love the way its layed out now. Now I think I want to sell the set and get something else lol so off to craigslist it will go this week! until I blog again!



1 comment:

Sherry said...

I need to rearrange our bedroom as well...it's stale. :( I LOVE your bedroom set, so pretty!