Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter ball

Well seems Matt is going to his first dance this weekend! He and Kayla will be going to his schools semi-formal winter ball, if you know anything about us we are not the dressy uppy kind of family so this might be quite the task to get him something nice to wear lol Matt and I went out last night to Ross and TJ Maxx to look for something but nada, I on the other hand was able to get a couple new outfits and got sidetracked at the purses don't worry everyone I didn't find one... yet ;) So I am hoping for some decent weather this weekend I would love to take Matt and Kayla to falls park or somewhere and take some nice pics of them maybe I can have them edited and done by the time they are ready to be picked up :)

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Oh My I LOVE your new page. Its awesome!!! And I love that camera. So awesome. Can't wait to see pics of the dance!!!!