Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm such a sucker




For embroidered anything lol! I went to Switch*a*roos last night, its one of the upstates biggest consignment sale and boy is it big, its crazy how much stuff people buy there,I met GG a/k/a Gapgirl and her gang! We had fun chatting and standing in a line that was like oh 30 mins long to check out, how crazy is that huh? Its amazing how much people will spend on used clothes when I know for a fact I can get most of the kids clothes that cheap at the store lol, well I knew this one lady would be there who was there last year, she has the coolest monogramming machine so I brought one of Lilah's diapers to have her to her initials on it sooo cute, they I found the cutest mint green and pink dress for Lilah and we got an L put on that, I found another adorable dress and went back today to have the SC symbol put on the front, now I can't wait for spring for her to wear her new cute stuff!

3 comments:

GiGi said...

GASP... could those dresses get any cuter????? I LOVE them. Im glad you posted pics b/c I was talking Jasons ear off about how cute they were and the monogramming. Now he can see... Play dress up with them and post pictures of Lilah in them!!!

GiGi said...

wait???? Lilahs initials spell Lea...without the H? Hmmm call me crazy but was this done for a reason? (sorry it took me months of knowing you to figure it out.lol)

Leah said...

ha yeah I didn't plan that well at least I don't think I did, I still don't know why when you do initials your last name goes in the Middle weird huh? I wish I could think of something else for her to do but I guess what I have is fine for now, I know it might be spring like enough for her to wear it tomorrow lol