Sunday, December 14, 2008

wow I am on a roll! Awesome Christmas lights






wow did we ever embark on the prettiest lights ever tonight, there is a home here in Mauldin that has over 160,000 lights I had heard about, I told Mark about it and he drove us over there tonight and the kids loved it! There was a lady outside playing Christmas songs on the piano,santa was there to take pics with and free popcorn, you take a stroll in the backyard for more amazing lights! They don't charge anything just ask for donations to cover their $1000-$1800 electric bill they have from the all of this fun! GO and check it out you don't want to miss this!

7 comments:

GiGi said...

OH MY. That is awesome!!! Where is this, I want to go. I love all the pictures!!! How festive. Im glad you had such a good time

Kim said...

Where is this place and are they doing it everynight? I love the pictures. I've tried putting music on my blog too but I can't get it for the life of me. I want it to start playing as soon as you get on it but I can't figure it out either.

Leah said...

lol yeah I could not get it to play automatically when the page sets up oh well, the house is in butler station on shearbrook drive trust me you won't miss it, its off of poplar springs, they do it everynight from 6-10 but if you go Thursday through Sunday Santa is there, they take donations so tell everyone you know so maybe the more people who go help them out! Let me know what ya think I think we might go after church Wed and again this weekend lol!

amy said...

That looks so fun!

Kim said...

Hey I'm testing something. I'll explain later. :)

Kim said...

Help, I started making Payton a blog but now when I try to post it puts his name in there and not mine. I've even deleted his blog and it still does that so now what do I do?

Kim said...

ok i figured out what was wrong