Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching up*again*

yeah I know been busy like always this week, kids have been in bible school and they are going to a nighttime one tonight this should be fun, they have been to this one 4 years in a row and have always enjoyed themselves plus free dinner for the kids is always nice too! We kept busy this week with pool, hanging out with friends, we got to join the Stevens and Dempsey family at Stevie B's on Friday yummy, they have the best buffalo chicken pizza there! Worked hard yesterday and was bummed we were going to do the 25 cent day at the zoo but when we got there at almost 3pm they were all out of everything!!! I think I need a refund on my zoo membership that was one of the only reasons why I joined was for that day lol!
Well we had the grand opening of our new sanctuary today and all I can say is WOW! It was just awesome and we had a great crowd there plus 12 baptisms at the contemporary service talk about God moving how cool was that? Well we are off here in a bit to go celebrate,Mark and I met 17 years ago today and we always celebrate our first date by going out somewhere so we are headed to Kan Pai in a little bit! I am so thankful that we have each other, who would have known 17 years ago where we would be now, moved to a different state, have a great home and neighborhood to live in and

1 comment:

GiGi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you had a great time celebrating!