Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here's my review

of our night out to celebrate Sunday, I think Mark and I have decided to never go back to Kan Pai again, the past few times we have been there we get stuck with a new person cooking and they don't do a good job! They charge so much more for dinner then lunch and its supposed to include a "show" to watch while they cook dinner we got nothing grrr, we even had Lilah Anne with us and she was intently watching our cook make the food I know she would have enjoyed some neat tricks thrown in there oh well, I will send in my review card of our trip and like last time I don't expect to hear anything back from them.
On a bright note we are excited that tomorrow is our cloth diaper meeting at the library! Lilah and I enjoy going and meeting and chatting with lots of moms who CD their babies,its such much fun, really it is, I think I need to post some pics of my punkin in her cute fluff!!!!






1 comment:

GiGi said...

What a cute bum!!! I love it. Why are you selling some? They no longer fit?? What a shame. Hope to see you soon at another meet-up!!!