Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ahhh afternoon pick me up?

Oh just when you thought the day couldn't get anymore exciting you start to nod off and wonder how am I going to make it past dinner at this rate, well here is my afternoon pick me up, its a cappachino chiller made right here in my own kitchen!





Doesn't this look so yummy and it only took 2 mins max to whip up in this awesome blender that for the life of me don't think I am going to keep ha! SO if you want to join me in a cup 'a joe you better get here quick before its gone

3 comments:

GiGi said...

gfrzfrOh I want some. Cool cups!!! FYI every time I see your title I start singing the song. Hee hee

GiGi said...

Ok I HATE these word verifications. I can NEVER do them. See the last one I tried to do??? Somehow ended up in my comment box??? How the heck did that happen???

Jules said...

I think you need to pack up that blender and all those ingredients...bring it down to the library (where no food is allowed--shhhh) and mix up some chillers for the babywearing group tonight!