Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wow what a day


Its amazing how you never know what the day will bring what is this picture you ask? Well it actually started yesterday morning I woke up and my back was all wet, hmm I thought odd not sure what the deal was but got up and on with my day, fast forward to last night and Mark pulls the sheets back and says they are all wet the bed must be leaking,ack!! Was he ever right our wonderful semi-waveless waterbed had sprung a leak, talk about a pain, we had to strip the bed, wash sheets and drain what was left only to find I nice ring of mold around the base of the bed ugh ugh ugh I mean how gross is that huh? Well it just so happens that we had a memory foam mattress in the paper for sale so guess where it is now?? We got it last year when I was prego and I hated it so I guess we will have to see if I like it any better now, I only need a small ladder just to get into the bed, I hope I remember how high the bed is if I have to get out in the middle of the night to check on the baby or go to the bathroom :P

2 comments:

GiGi said...

ROFL!!!! Oh my goodness!!! What a pain in the hay! Glad you had a back up though. I always wondered about waterbed. Hmmm....do they hold up well? I mean do they spring leaks easy? I would always be afraid to jump on it as it might split or something.How crazy. Its amazing what each day brings

Leah said...

I know well actually we have always had a waterbed for all 16 years of being married and this was the first time we had one leak on us ha! So yeah I think they hold up pretty good, just bad timing as not really what I wanted to be doing at 11:30 last night lol!