Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ugh busy week so far

yep never a dull moment over here! We have been checking out vans recently hoping to maybe trade our older one in for something a little newer, well I found a great looking Sienna online but it was down in Columbia, we decided to go give it a test drive since we found out that since its not new the Toyota dealer down there still gives a lifetime warrenty on used Toyotas! How crazy is that, well needless to say at 10:30 Monday night we headed home in our new van yay! I am really liking it, its white has airbags the whole way down,can fit 8 people big plus for carpooling and I do alot of that lol, it has so much room its crazy, I will post some pics later on when I won't melt outside to go take them ;)
We had a fun time at the free movies yesterday we saw Evan Almighty soo funny, Lukas brought 2 friends from school and we headed to Stevie B's with our coupons and had lunch yummy! Afterwards we went to Educational outfitters and got Lukas the rest of his uniforms for school so he is about ready to go now yay! One down 2 more to go!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

SOOOO excited for you. Seats 8 huh??? I need something like that. Well I just need a church van to drive around. I can't wait to see pics of the new Van. What were you driving before? What year is the new one??? Yaa Leah

Leah said...

yay I am off to take pics soon we just got home from the pool and now dinner :) We had an 02 Mazda MPV it was on its last leg or should I say Tire lol!!! This one is 2 years old, the only thing that stinks is I have to make sure I work at least 10+ hours a week to try and do extra payments on it I hate car payments ugh!!