Monday, June 2, 2008

wow just starting out!

Wow this is a first for me, as long as I have been online I still have never gotten into blogging, well yet that is so here is my first attempt, hopefully for the future it will be worth reading ha! Its a Monday isn't that everyone's favorite day of the week....not lol, It always amazes me how my house gets sooo messy from Sat-Sun and I am left to clean up the remains of the tornado every Monday, well I guess hey what can you expect there are 6 people living here! I was very surprised this morning to find my 10 year old Lukas unloading the diswasher after eating is breakfast this morning how awesome was that, gave mom a jump start on the day and I didn't even ask woot woot!!!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

YAAA HELLO KITTY ROCKS!!! Your page looks so cute!!! This is so much fun. Much better than Myspace. Lol. A new addiction huh? Oh no!!!!!

GiGi said...

OMG that is my fav song too. How profound right? My hubby didn't get it and I explained it the other day.... Makes you feel special. Good pick!!!